New York, NY
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Status: Entries Available
REGISTER BY July 31, 2017
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The New York City Marathon is a beloved race of AKTIV Against Cancer. Our co-founder, Grete Waitz, won this race an astounding NINE times in her career. Now you can run it too!
Don't miss the opportunity to experience this bucket-list event. Hear the start-line canons and let Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" usher you over the Verrazano Bridge. Tour the five boroughs and feel the city's vibrant energy. As you move along the race course, over two million people cheer you on toward the finish line in Central Park. Whether it's your first marathon or your 10th, it promises to be an event you'll never forget.
FUNDRAISING Commitment options
In exchange for fundraising, AKTIV Against Cancer team members receive marathon training, personalized fundraising support, adidas brand race day gear, transportation to the race start, and more!
Commitment Do You Need a Race Entry?
- $3000 Yes! I Need a race entry through AKTIV Against Cancer. Receive GUARANTEED ENTRY with this option. *
- $1000 No, I already have a race entry through New York Road Runners' lottery, 9+1 qualifying program, or by deferral from 2016.
* A Note About Guaranteed Entry
- The $3000 fundraising option guarantees you a spot in the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon. All team members who select this option are responsible for paying their race entry fee directly to New York Road Runners (NYRR) in August 2017.
- $255 for NYRR members
- $295 for non-members
- $358 for non-U.S. residents